Monday, September 2, 2013

If I had a teleport!

If I had a teleport... I would not be sitting in my bed right now, I would be standing here
 At the morning assembly of the first day of the last semester of 2013 of Kingstar School!! 
Laying in my bed tonight I received a photo of Seba, one of my students, my little brother, my sweet boy! 
Immediately a smile comes across my face! 
I asked, "did he know you we're taking his picture for me?" My friend says "yes!!! I told him teacher Reba needs your photo, and he asked me if you were inside or if you would be at school today, and I told him no, she is at her home!" After already feeling my heart break he sends "Seba misses teacher Reba" 
Yep, my heart now lays here shattered into a million pieces!! And by looking at this photo my biggest fear is coming true!! He has grown soooo much! Seriously it's only been 54 days since I left... He is going to be HUGE by time I get there in November!! Ha If I had a teleport, I would have at that moment jumped out of bed and been at his side in minutes!! 
I then began to left up all my students in prayer, and I ask that if you are reading this I ask you to do the same thing!!
Following my prayer time I  called my dear friend, teacher Terry! She didn't make it any easier, she just told me that she wishes I was there with her! :( ME TOO!!
With tears streaming down my face I hung up, with a heavy heart I lay here. BUT although I do not have a teleport to rush to my babies! I do have hope and thankfulness!
I mean it could be worst... I could have never meet these sweet kids, I could have never been blessed to have this connection to people 10000 miles away from me!! So although I lay her with a heavy heart, it is heavy because of the most amazing blessings God could have EVER given me!!

80 more days. And I will be back at that place, back where my heart is! But until then, I must remember why God has me here in Gun Barrel City Texas.. Living at home, going to school to get my teaching degree, so that one day, I will be standing in that place! Getting ready to teach those kids!! And THAT is the ONLY reason I am okay with not having a teleport!! :) hahaha

Gods plans for our live are RIDICULOUS!! if you just submit EVERYTHING to him, give it all back to him! He will one day give you back MORE then you could ever imagine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment