Thursday, October 24, 2013

God always knows what we need!

God never stops amazing me! and the story I have for you tonight... I would have NEVER seen coming! 

So today I found out the hard way how sharp my apple cutter really is. I sliced a pretty good size chunk off of the side of my thumb, that continued to bleed for several hours, until my parents and I decided to make a trip to the ER, hoping they would have a way to get my blood to clot! After a couple of hours in the waiting room I finally made my way to the back, Dr. glued my finger and I was all ready to go home. I know I know, "Is she seriously blogging about her ER experience?" But just give me a second God is about to show up!!! 
So my discharge nurse comes back in and starts going over the things I need to do. "Don't get it wet, don't do this don't do that.." Then I jump in and begin asking questions that I have about the protection of it while in Africa in 3 weeks. My nurse's whole manner changed, and with tears in her eyes began to tell me about her experience in Ethiopia in the past. Sitting on the side of the bed with me, exchanging contact information she then says "You don't know how bad I needed you tonight." 

I honestly know those words all to well. I like to call those state of minds "just one of those nights" When everything inside of you just aches to be back where your heart is, to be back with those people and back to where God is working moving and breathing! That state of mind for me is some of the hardest moments for me, and I can tell you from experience, only GOD can pull you out of that place! 
But see that Is what I love the most about our relationship with God! HE ALWAYS KNOWS what we need and he will do some of the coolest things to give us what he need. He will allow things to happen, put people on our path, to warm our hearts and show us how much he loves us and that he is still in control! 

Although I would have rather meet Melissa any other way then going through that pain, I am so blessed that God used me in that ER room to be the light in her night! and I am so thankful that God continues to put me in situations where he is able to show me that this path he has me on is full of exciting twist and turns and that It is going to be a fun ride, and I am going to meet some pretty amazing people along the way!! 

So take a second to remember GOD KNOW WHAT WE NEED!  No matter what you are going through in this very moment ! GOD has something in the future for you that is going to blow your mind! He loves you so much and is ready to romance you through this struggle, you just have to trust him! :D 

Good night All 
Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment